Uplifting Quotes (Moving On Quotes 0164)

Uplifting Quotes (Moving On Quotes 0164)


“Do your best and let God do the rest.” 
Ben Carson

“There was another life that I might have had, but I am having this one.” 
Kazuo Ishiguro

“For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.” 
Neil deGrasse Tyson


Below are some Uplifting Quotes (Moving On Quotes), hopefully it can be your inspiration.

Uplifting Quotes (Moving On Quotes 0164) 1

Uplifting Quotes (Moving On Quotes 0164) 2

Uplifting Quotes (Moving On Quotes 0164) 3

Uplifting Quotes (Moving On Quotes 0164) 4

Uplifting Quotes (Moving On Quotes 0164) 5


Feel free to share, if you think some Uplifting Quotes (Moving On Quotes) above inspired you.
Thanks :)

No comments: