Quotes About Dreams (Moving On Quotes) 0188

Quotes About Dreams (Moving On Quotes) 0188


“When I begin to doubt my ability to work the word, I simply read another writer and know I have nothing to worry about. My contest is only with myself, to do it right, with power, and force, and delight, and gamble.” 
Charles Bukowski

“People aren't born good or bad. Maybe they're born with tendencies either way, but it's the way you live your life that matters. And the people you know. Valentine was Hodge's friend, and I don't think Hodge really had anyone else in his life to challenge him or make him be a better person. If I'd had that life, I don't know how I would have turned out. But I didn't. I have my family. And I have you.” 
Cassandra Clare, City of Glass

“Believe me, It would be better if we didn't meet again. Go back to school. Go back to your life. And next time they ask you, say no. Killing is for grown-ups and you're still a child.” 
Anthony Horowitz, Stormbreaker


Below are some Quotes About Dreams (Moving On Quotes), hopefully it can be your inspiration.

Quotes About Dreams (Moving On Quotes) 0188 1

Quotes About Dreams (Moving On Quotes) 0188 2

Quotes About Dreams (Moving On Quotes) 0188 3

Quotes About Dreams (Moving On Quotes) 0188 4

Quotes About Dreams (Moving On Quotes) 0188 5


Feel free to share, if you think some Quotes About Dreams (Moving On Quotes) above inspired you.
Thanks :)

No comments: