Moving On Quotes 0147

Moving On Quotes 0147


“Prayer is not an old woman's idle amusement. Properly understood and applied, it is the most potent instrument of action.” 
― Mahatma Gandhi

“I came to the conclusion long ago that all religions were true and that also that all had some error in them, and while I hold by my own religion, I should hold other religions as dear as Hinduism. So we can only pray, if we were Hindus, not that a Christian should become a Hindu; but our innermost prayer should be that a Hindu should become a better Hindu, a Muslim a better Muslim, and a Christian a better Christian.” 
― Mahatma Gandhi


Below are some Moving On Quotes, hopefully it can be your inspiration.

Moving On Quotes 0147 1

Moving On Quotes 0147 2

Moving On Quotes 0147 3

Moving On Quotes 0147 4

Moving On Quotes 0147 5


Feel free to share, if you think some Moving On Quotes above inspired you.
Thanks :)

No comments: