Philosophy Quotes (Moving On Quotes) 0202

Philosophy Quotes (Moving On Quotes) 0202


“Knowing the precies answers is not as crucial as the certainty that the answers do, in fact, exist.” 
― Chris Heimerdinger, Feathered Serpent, Part 2

“Let them call me a rebel and welcome. I feel no concern from it. But should I suffer the misery of devils, were I to make a whore of my soul.” 
― Thomas Paine

“There's only one racing strategy that matters.It's the one I run by: 
Get in the lead and don't let anyone pass you.” 
― Megan McCafferty, Sloppy Firsts

“There are in this world blessed souls, whose sorrows all spring up into joys for others; whose earthly hopes, laid in the grave with many tears, are the seed from which spring healing flowers and balm for the desolate and the distressed.” 
― Harriet Beecher Stowe, Uncle Tom's Cabin


Below are some Philosophy Quotes (Moving On Quotes), hopefully it can be your inspiration.

Philosophy Quotes (Moving On Quotes) 0202 1

Philosophy Quotes (Moving On Quotes) 0202 2

Philosophy Quotes (Moving On Quotes) 0202 3

Philosophy Quotes (Moving On Quotes) 0202 4

Philosophy Quotes (Moving On Quotes) 0202 5


Feel free to share, if you think some Philosophy Quotes (Moving On Quotes) above inspired you.
Thanks :)

No comments: