Quotes About Dreams (Moving On Quotes) 0190

Quotes About Dreams (Moving On Quotes) 0190


“Try to remember it always," he said once Gogol had reached him, leading him slowly back across the breakwater, to where his mother and Sonia stood waiting. "Remember that you and I made this journey together to a place where there was nowhere left to go.” 
Jhumpa Lahiri, The Namesake

“A photographer is like a cod, which produces a million eggs in order that one may reach maturity.” 
George Bernard Shaw

“A respectable appearance is sufficient to make people more interested in your soul” 
Karl Lagerfeld

“When I begin to doubt my ability to work the word, I simply read another writer and know I have nothing to worry about. My contest is only with myself, to do it right, with power, and force, and delight, and gamble.” 
Charles Bukowski


Below are some Quotes About Dreams (Moving On Quotes), hopefully it can be your inspiration.

Quotes About Dreams (Moving On Quotes) 0190 1

Quotes About Dreams (Moving On Quotes) 0190 2

Quotes About Dreams (Moving On Quotes) 0190 3

Quotes About Dreams (Moving On Quotes) 0190 4

Quotes About Dreams (Moving On Quotes) 0190 5


Feel free to share, if you think some Quotes About Dreams (Moving On Quotes) above inspired you.
Thanks :)

No comments: